I will send you a private message
Search found 7 matches
- 08 Mar 2024, 08:50
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: FRIB 360 with EPropulsion Spirit 1.0 Plus and accessories
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1822

- 17 Feb 2024, 09:35
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: FRIB 360 with EPropulsion Spirit 1.0 Plus and accessories
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1822

Re: FRIB 360 with EPropulsion Spirit 1.0 Plus and accessories
This is now sold
- 09 Dec 2023, 18:02
- Forum: Wanted
- Topic: Wanted frib 360 or 375
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1406

Re: Wanted frib 360 or 375
Hi Stew,
I have just put my 360 up for sale. Ideally selling as a package with an ePropulsion Sprit 1.0 but would consider selling just the 360 if no-one wants the 'package'
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5502#p50941
I have just put my 360 up for sale. Ideally selling as a package with an ePropulsion Sprit 1.0 but would consider selling just the 360 if no-one wants the 'package'
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5502#p50941
- 09 Dec 2023, 18:00
- Forum: Wanted
- Topic: Wanted Frib 360
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1137

Re: Wanted Frib 360
Hi Chris,
I have just put mine up for sale. Ideally selling with ePropulsion Spirit but would consider selling on its own if I do not get any offers for the 'package'
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5502#p50941
I have just put mine up for sale. Ideally selling with ePropulsion Spirit but would consider selling on its own if I do not get any offers for the 'package'
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5502#p50941
- 09 Dec 2023, 17:58
- Forum: Wanted
- Topic: Wanted: FRIB 360 and/or ePropulsion Spirit 1.0
- Replies: 1
- Views: 961

Re: Wanted: FRIB 360 and/or ePropulsion Spirit 1.0
Hi Mike, not sure if you are sitll looking but I have just put mine up for sale.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5502#p50941
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5502#p50941
- 09 Dec 2023, 16:38
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: FRIB 360 with EPropulsion Spirit 1.0 Plus and accessories
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1822

Re: FRIB 360 with EPropulsion Spirit 1.0 Plus and accessories
Forgot to add - I am selling this as a package for £4200
- 08 Dec 2023, 12:10
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: FRIB 360 with EPropulsion Spirit 1.0 Plus and accessories
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1822

FRIB 360 with EPropulsion Spirit 1.0 Plus and accessories
I am selling my FRIB 360 and ePropulsion outboard package bought new in 2021 and used for less than 10 hours pottering about on the Thames. Stored in the garage and in excellent 'nearly new' condition. Selling as a complete package with ePropulsion Spirit 1.0 plus including battery and charger and t...


