I'm looking at what's out there for sale, but some have sold and not had threads updated, so I'm keeping my options open.
Whereabouts are you based?
Tom
Search found 9 matches
- 10 Apr 2023, 19:44
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: SOLD: Elling KB350 and Tohatsu 9.8 for sale
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2500

- 10 Apr 2023, 12:42
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: Honwave T40, 20hp outboard & trailer
- Replies: 2
- Views: 581

Re: Honwave T40, 20hp outboard & trailer
Hi there,
I'd be interested in this package.
I am looking to use it on an inland estuary while friends are rowing in some St. Ayles skiffs.
What's your availability to discuss?
Many thanks,
Tom
I'd be interested in this package.
I am looking to use it on an inland estuary while friends are rowing in some St. Ayles skiffs.
What's your availability to discuss?
Many thanks,
Tom
- 10 Apr 2023, 12:37
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: For Sale: F-Rib 330 White/Grey
- Replies: 2
- Views: 431

Re: For Sale: F-Rib 330 White/Grey
Hi there,
I'd be interested in this.
I am looking to use it on an inland estuary while friends are rowing in some St. Ayles skiffs.
What's your availability to chat?
Many thanks,
Tom
I'd be interested in this.
I am looking to use it on an inland estuary while friends are rowing in some St. Ayles skiffs.
What's your availability to chat?
Many thanks,
Tom
- 10 Apr 2023, 12:35
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: FRIB360, Honda 20hp (2018), roller trailer
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1057

Re: FRIB360, Honda 20hp (2018), roller trailer
Hi there,
I'm be interested in this.
I am looking to use it on an inland estuary while friends are rowing in some St. Ayles skiffs.
What's your availability to chat about boat and engine?
Many thanks,
Tom
I'm be interested in this.
I am looking to use it on an inland estuary while friends are rowing in some St. Ayles skiffs.
What's your availability to chat about boat and engine?
Many thanks,
Tom
- 10 Apr 2023, 12:03
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: SOLD: Elling KB350 and Tohatsu 9.8 for sale
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2500

Re: SOLD: Elling KB350 and Tohatsu 9.8 for sale
Hi there,
I'd be interested in both of these.
I am looking to use it on an inland estuary while friends are rowing in some St. Ayles skiffs.
What's your availability to chat about boat and engine?
Many thanks,
Tom
I'd be interested in both of these.
I am looking to use it on an inland estuary while friends are rowing in some St. Ayles skiffs.
What's your availability to chat about boat and engine?
Many thanks,
Tom
- 09 Apr 2023, 09:23
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: Excel Volaire 390 and Mercury 20HP 4stroke
- Replies: 2
- Views: 515

Re: Excel Volaire 390 and Mercury 20HP 4stroke
Hi Ross,
Is this still for sale please?
What's your price and its availability for collection or delivery?
Thanks
Is this still for sale please?
What's your price and its availability for collection or delivery?
Thanks
- 09 Apr 2023, 09:13
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: SOLD: Elling KB350 and Tohatsu 9.8 for sale
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2500

Re: SOLD: Elling KB350 and Tohatsu 9.8 for sale
Hi,
Is this still for sale please?
What's your price and its availability for collection or delivery?
Thanks
Is this still for sale please?
What's your price and its availability for collection or delivery?
Thanks
- 09 Apr 2023, 09:12
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: For Sale: F-Rib 330 White/Grey
- Replies: 2
- Views: 431

Re: For Sale: F-Rib 330 White/Grey
Hi Ben,
Is this still for sale please?
What's your price and its availability for collection or delivery?
Thanks
Is this still for sale please?
What's your price and its availability for collection or delivery?
Thanks
- 09 Apr 2023, 09:09
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: FRIB360, Honda 20hp (2018), roller trailer
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1057

Re: FRIB360, Honda 20hp (2018), roller trailer
Hi Glasgow Dan,
Interested if this is still for sale?
What's your price and its availability for collection or delivery?
Interested if this is still for sale?
What's your price and its availability for collection or delivery?


