Search found 8 matches

by Stupid Bouy
01 Aug 2022, 20:32
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Beach launching in Devon/Cornwall
Replies: 4
Views: 1716
England

Re: Beach launching in Devon/Cornwall

I have always known if you assemble on a beach and go into the sea you can do this anywhere
I myself launch from the beach
by Stupid Bouy
17 Jul 2022, 22:09
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Wet Behind The ears
Replies: 3
Views: 860
England

Re: Wet Behind The ears

Nice to here from you I had many holidays in scotland on this inflatable sib loch Ryan out of Gourock over to Dunoon
Loch Long
My Sib Handled all well planned great
And Al's Great Fishing
by Stupid Bouy
17 Jul 2022, 22:04
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Hello from a new member in NZ and advice please
Replies: 9
Views: 2269
England

Re: Hello from a new member in NZ and advice please

Thanks for your reply Mike I am working on a solution to overcome I will let you know how I go on
by Stupid Bouy
15 Jul 2022, 19:46
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: NEWBIE HERE
Replies: 6
Views: 765
England

Re: NEWBIE HERE

Resized_20210715_205948.jpeg
My old reliable friend
by Stupid Bouy
13 Jul 2022, 17:00
Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
Topic: New rubbing strakes
Replies: 1
Views: 316
England

New rubbing strakes

Hi all anyone know where I can get new rubbing strakes from
by Stupid Bouy
13 Jul 2022, 16:32
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: NEWBIE HERE
Replies: 6
Views: 765
England

Re: NEWBIE HERE

Thanks for the reply Martin
by Stupid Bouy
10 Jul 2022, 21:27
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: NEWBIE HERE
Replies: 6
Views: 765
England

NEWBIE HERE

Hi all I am new to the forum Have I got the oldest Sib 1971 C craft 12 ft wood floor still going strong powered by my 20 hp Johnson outboard love it I go out sea fishing from Rhyl I assemble her on the beach and off I go But if anyone knows a place I can get close to the water with my car please let...

Go to advanced search