Search found 8 matches
- 15 Jul 2022, 11:12
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: Something a bit bigger than a sib
- Replies: 5
- Views: 563

Re: Something a bit bigger than a sib
Only slightly jealous 
- 28 Jun 2022, 11:10
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: Park Foot Holiday Park on Lake Ullswater
- Replies: 21
- Views: 2895

Re: Park Foot Holiday Park on Lake Ullswater
Cheers for the videos. Shame we'll miss you. We camped there about 12 years ago so sort of know the layout but not yet been back. We now have a caravan so if this weekend works out OK, we'll book a longer stay.
- 27 Jun 2022, 11:14
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: Park Foot Holiday Park on Lake Ullswater
- Replies: 21
- Views: 2895

Re: Park Foot Holiday Park on Lake Ullswater
If you're still there on Saturday, I'll see you there
coming up for the day with the T32 for its maiden voyage in my hands. Car park / launch booked.
- 21 Jun 2022, 11:11
- Forum: The Forum "How To" Guides & Help Library
- Topic: To All Members New and Old.. PLEASE READ
- Replies: 32
- Views: 5739

Re: To All Members New and Old.. PLEASE READ
Hi, I'm fairly new around here and I've found it to be a great place to hang out. I've spent hours trawling the archives and older posts and learned a lot. I was (still am) a complete noob when it came to SIBs but now feel confident to take mine out on the lake. We'll see if wifey enjoys it too. Tha...
- 16 Jun 2022, 12:09
- Forum: DIY & Modifications
- Topic: Outboard stand from a sack truck.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4572

Re: Outboard stand from a sack truck.
Fairly new to this boating lark, not had mine on the water yet but stole the sack barrow idea for storage / transport, cheers.
Marcus
Marcus
- 13 Jun 2022, 11:57
- Forum: Honwave
- Topic: Finally got her inflated
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1094

Finally got her inflated
Hi all Just a quick post to say I've finally inflated my recently purchased T32. There are no patches and it holds air lovely. I fitted the engine to see how it would look and found a few issues,mainly that the tilt mechanism is very stiff as it hasn't been used for a few years. I will be removing t...
- 16 May 2022, 11:48
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: Engine bought, now for the boat
- Replies: 2
- Views: 401

Re: Engine bought, now for the boat
Hi all Quick update, I'm now the proud owner of a Honwave T32ie to go with the Yamaha engine. I have yet to introduce them to each other but hopefully will one day this week, still need life jakets / buoyancy aids but that should see us on the water. Going to try Ullswater / Coniston first to get a ...
- 11 May 2022, 20:55
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: Engine bought, now for the boat
- Replies: 2
- Views: 401

Engine bought, now for the boat
Hi all, complete noob here. Not a stranger to boats, parents had boats when I was growing up but never had a SIB. Just picked up a Yamaha 8 hp 2 stroke for what I think was silly cheap, just over £500 so have a decent budget for the boat,about 1k. Let the hunt begin 


