Search found 3 matches

by kippax69
11 May 2022, 06:51
Forum: Outboards
Topic: Outboard motor advice for 3.6m Valiant Lodestar
Replies: 1
Views: 856
Wales

Re: Outboard motor advice for 3.6m Valiant Lodestar

Hi Rib trees,
Personally I wouldn't go above the recommended HP rating, if something 'untoward' were to happen
you may find that your insurers will not pay out as you have gone 'out of spec'.
by kippax69
10 May 2022, 14:05
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: New member - Conwy County
Replies: 2
Views: 560
Wales

Re: New member - Conwy County

Thanks Martin - will do !
by kippax69
10 May 2022, 10:09
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: New member - Conwy County
Replies: 2
Views: 560
Wales

New member - Conwy County

Hi All, First time RIB owner here but not new to boating / spending money. I'm ex MN engineer and previously owned a 14ft shakespeare and later upgraded to a Wellcraft sports cuddy. Now, after 12 years with no boat and ,as I head towards retirement, I have decided to take the plunge once again. I no...

Go to advanced search