Search found 3 matches

by TheO Brace
14 Apr 2022, 19:20
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Saying Hello - North East
Replies: 4
Views: 782
England

Re: Saying Hello - North East

That should say the man the myth the legend the gunard! Damn autocorrect! Hi Chaps thanks for the replies! Yes based on the flat floor I know it isn’t ideal for any kind of proper boating really as always stuck at displacement speed etc. however I noticed the man the myth the legend that is the gian...
by TheO Brace
14 Apr 2022, 05:10
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Saying Hello - North East
Replies: 4
Views: 782
England

Re: Saying Hello - North East

Hi Chaps thanks for the replies! Yes based on the flat floor I know it isn’t ideal for any kind of proper boating really as always stuck at displacement speed etc. however I noticed the man the myth the legend that is the giants used to use a slat floor seago for some of his adventures so given the ...
by TheO Brace
12 Apr 2022, 19:18
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Saying Hello - North East
Replies: 4
Views: 782
England

Saying Hello - North East

Hi All, I have been reading posts and info for a while so thought I should join up and say hello and be able to ask people some real questions. Looks like a very friendly and constructive forum. I have a boat world 280sld slat floor sib with a Yamaha 4 stroke 4hp from 2015.I use the Sib from the boo...

Go to advanced search