Search found 2 matches

by rib_trees91
10 Apr 2022, 13:53
Forum: Outboards
Topic: Outboard motor advice for 3.6m Valiant Lodestar
Replies: 1
Views: 858
Denmark

Outboard motor advice for 3.6m Valiant Lodestar

Hi there, I have to choose between a new 25 and 20 HP 4 stroke Mercury for a 3.6m Valiant Lodestar model AA360002N (max weight 700 kg, max HP rated at 25 HP). Ideally, I want to go with the 20 HP since this does not require a license to boat, and it's cheaper and less weight. My only concern is that...
by rib_trees91
10 Apr 2022, 09:05
Forum: Boat Reviews & Specs
Topic: Outboard motor advice for 3.6m Valiant Lodestar
Replies: 3
Views: 1989
Denmark

Outboard motor advice for 3.6m Valiant Lodestar

Hi there, Looking to buy a new outboard motor for an old Valiant Lodestar model AA360002N (max total weight 700 kg, max HP rated at 25 HP). I'm torn between buying a new 20 HP 4 stroke and a 25 HP 4 stroke Mercury. Ideally, I want the 20 HP since everyone can use this rig without a license, and it's...

Go to advanced search