Search found 5 matches

by daiquiri
27 Jan 2023, 20:05
Forum: Bombard Inflatables
Topic: Bombard Aerotec 380 - The BAT
Replies: 18
Views: 6330
Hungary

Re: Bombard Aerotec 380 - The BAT

Did you get yours sorted. Not had it out since you last posted. Sorry. Not yet, but I'm taking it to a shop for some mods within a few weeks, and they will hopefully be able to also replicate the mod you posted, based on the photos (I found more photos of it probably on the other forum or another t...
by daiquiri
30 Nov 2021, 11:17
Forum: Bombard Inflatables
Topic: Bombard Aerotec 380 - The BAT
Replies: 18
Views: 6330
Hungary

Re: Bombard Aerotec 380 - The BAT

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying. The boats packed away for winter but when it's out next year I'll take some more pics. It stopped all the white water going up the engine, and it was bad. I too tried pack the engine up. Theres the odd splash now and again. Its triangular shaped rubber, about 20...
by daiquiri
19 Nov 2021, 11:30
Forum: Bombard Inflatables
Topic: Bombard Aerotec 380 - The BAT
Replies: 18
Views: 6330
Hungary

Re: Bombard Aerotec 380 - The BAT

Thanks for the photos Peter! That seems to be the same kind of mod indeed, very interesting. I can't remember ever reading about the Honwave having splashing issues though so not sure why they decided to add it, I'm sure had their reasons. But for Aerotec hackers this could certainly be a very promi...
by daiquiri
17 Nov 2021, 01:35
Forum: Bombard Inflatables
Topic: Bombard Aerotec 380 - The BAT
Replies: 18
Views: 6330
Hungary

Re: Bombard Aerotec 380 - The BAT

Indeed this is a potential fix for the waterfall effect. Interestingly my new Honwave seems to have the same concept of downward wedge - assume to stop the water curling up off the transom & into the engine the same way it seems to on the Aerotec . hey Peter, do you happen to have a picture of it?
by daiquiri
09 Nov 2021, 12:17
Forum: Bombard Inflatables
Topic: Bombard Aerotec 380 - The BAT
Replies: 18
Views: 6330
Hungary

Re: Bombard Aerotec 380 - The BAT

Hi, I had this issue with my aerotec and I took it back to the dealers, who shipped it back to France for a mod. It's only since the transom parted company due to the age and I've rebonded it, I've discovered what they did. The glued a piece of wedge shaped rubber to the bottom of the transom and c...

Go to advanced search