Search found 3 matches

by zacsrib
06 Oct 2021, 15:24
Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
Topic: Transom Saver ROD or BLOCK???????
Replies: 6
Views: 1904
United States of America

Re: Transom Saver ROD or BLOCK???????

Harrison & Limecc. Nice works guys I wish we were neighbors....

The opinion on rollers is hull damage vs bunkers. I agree on ease with rollers on beach launch on day trips where tide has gone out and I have to back pretty far out to recover.
by zacsrib
04 Oct 2021, 19:37
Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
Topic: Transom Saver ROD or BLOCK???????
Replies: 6
Views: 1904
United States of America

Re: Transom Saver ROD or BLOCK???????

Nice work I like that. Yours is similar to the rubber block method but I think better . The block compresses on to the trim/tilt and I don't like that applied force on the ram cap. Its one-way and that's all there is. I'm still trying to process the "transom savers" use. The boat does need to be sec...
by zacsrib
13 Sep 2021, 17:19
Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
Topic: Transom Saver ROD or BLOCK???????
Replies: 6
Views: 1904
United States of America

Transom Saver ROD or BLOCK???????

Greetings RIBS & SIBS... I'm new to the forum and looking forward to learning and sharing. My question is others experience with "transom savers". I see (2) basic types one is a spring loaded rod that connects to the trailer frame and the other to the lower end of the outboard and the other is a blo...

Go to advanced search