Search found 7 matches

by Naishman
04 Sep 2021, 12:11
Forum: DIY & Modifications
Topic: YAM 360S form 5hp to 20hp and adding seats and steering console
Replies: 8
Views: 1696
Netherlands

Re: YAM 360S form 5hp to 20hp and adding seats and steering console

Hye Martin, For the trips here in the Netherlands I have a normal road trailer and all will be stay mounted as is. But because we will go on holiday in Croatia for 2022 and the SIB has to go on top of the car it all can be removed easily with just about a screw or 12. I have installed threaded inser...
by Naishman
02 Sep 2021, 12:50
Forum: DIY & Modifications
Topic: YAM 360S form 5hp to 20hp and adding seats and steering console
Replies: 8
Views: 1696
Netherlands

Re: YAM 360S form 5hp to 20hp and adding seats and steering console

Thank you Sibfisher and Limecc. Due to the fact that I do not have a certificate at the moment the speed is limited till 20km/hour. This means if I am alone in the boat I do not get it in plane without moving myself to the side of the console till the nose comes down, after that I can sit and relax ...
by Naishman
27 Aug 2021, 12:17
Forum: DIY & Modifications
Topic: YAM 360S form 5hp to 20hp and adding seats and steering console
Replies: 8
Views: 1696
Netherlands

Re: YAM 360S form 5hp to 20hp and adding seats and steering console

After that the 20hp has run on the boat and the 5hp was back on the tail I started with upgrading the SIB. Idea is to install seats ans a steering console. After some hours with google I had several ideas and some dimensions so I started drawing what I had in mind. I first measured the SIB so I coul...
by Naishman
27 Aug 2021, 10:10
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Yam 380S with Johnson 20hp from the Netherlands
Replies: 3
Views: 1412
Netherlands

Re: Yam 380S with Johnson 20hp from the Netherlands

Mhhh, mad another mistake, it should be a Yam 360S instead of a 380 :LMT But nevertheless, here the photo`s as we bought our first SIB, the Yam360S with a Mariner 5hp: Yam 360S (1).jpg Yam 360S (2).jpg Yam 360S (3).jpg Yam 360S (7).jpg Yam 360S (11).jpg We bought this SIB second hand, with outboard ...
by Naishman
27 Aug 2021, 10:07
Forum: DIY & Modifications
Topic: YAM 360S form 5hp to 20hp and adding seats and steering console
Replies: 8
Views: 1696
Netherlands

YAM 360S form 5hp to 20hp and adding seats and steering console

As a newbie, see: Yam 360S with Johnson 20hp from the Netherlands I will show here all things I have done (or gonna do) to make our SIB more comfortable and with more power. after several trips we decided we would like to have more comfort aboard, and I would like to have some more speed so we can p...
by Naishman
27 Aug 2021, 07:26
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Yam 380S with Johnson 20hp from the Netherlands
Replies: 3
Views: 1412
Netherlands

Re: Yam 380S with Johnson 20hp from the Netherlands

Hye no problem will will manage the language ;-)

Mhhh, will sort out the photo`s later this day, were copied from another forum, will sort it out later this day.
by Naishman
25 Aug 2021, 09:49
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Yam 380S with Johnson 20hp from the Netherlands
Replies: 3
Views: 1412
Netherlands

Yam 380S with Johnson 20hp from the Netherlands

Hye all, I`m Berto van den Bos, 46 and from the Netherlands. Beginning this summer we bought our first SIB, a Yam 380S with a Mariner 5hp. We have made several nice journey`s with it but after a short time I wanted to upgrade the SIB. And in 2 ways, I wanted to add seats and a steering console. And ...

Go to advanced search