Search found 3 matches

by Colin
24 Jun 2021, 09:55
Forum: Thinking Of Buying?
Topic: New SIB OWNER
Replies: 5
Views: 910
England

Re: New SIB OWNER

Hi, thanks for a warm welcome,and advice !
by Colin
20 Jun 2021, 13:12
Forum: Thinking Of Buying?
Topic: Guide to buying your outboard engine
Replies: 14
Views: 10602
England

Re: Guide to buying your outboard engine

What about Parsun outboards?
by Colin
20 Jun 2021, 13:02
Forum: Thinking Of Buying?
Topic: New SIB OWNER
Replies: 5
Views: 910
England

New SIB OWNER

Hi,if you can help me I would appreciate it.I’m new to all this, and will be getting a new SIB In two weeks time,it’s a sea pro air deck 360 with 15 hp engine.what do I need to do regarding licences/ insurance or any documentation?I probably will use it on rivers and canals, lakes,inshore for fishin...

Go to advanced search