Search found 3 matches
- 06 Mar 2021, 20:27
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: American living in England
- Replies: 1
- Views: 301

American living in England
Hello. This is the only place I could find to introduce myself to the forum, sorry if it’s in the wrong place. I’m an American living in England now & don’t know much about these boats here. I’ve had 3 boats in Florida but always either wooden or fiber glass sloops, or inboard/outboard cruisers. Any...
- 06 Mar 2021, 18:38
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: **SOLD** F-Rib 360 2020 for sale including extras
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1780

Re: **SOLD** F-Rib 360 2020 for sale including extras
I’m new to the forum & to England. My wife kidnapped me when I retired cuz she’s British & thought it was time we lived in her country.. so being from Florida w/captains license (just means I’ve passed a test showing I know all the rules), I’ve had 3 boats. One Sloop fiber-glass 18ft, a 21 ft wooden...
- 06 Mar 2021, 17:46
- Forum: Thinking Of Buying?
- Topic: Buying Advice Please
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1228

Re: Buying Advice Please
Do you know anything about the electric motors and what size (thrust between 50 +/-) for a T38 3.8 M Air V-Floor or T40 aluminum 4.0M, I think those are the sizes...
Never having taken any type of inflatable boat I’m at aa loss.
Thanks very much.
tbn3
Never having taken any type of inflatable boat I’m at aa loss.
Thanks very much.
tbn3


