Search found 2 matches

by millberry
24 Oct 2020, 12:08
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Hello Everyone. Georgia guy here!
Replies: 3
Views: 454
United States of America

Re: Hello Everyone. Georgia guy here!

No No No---don't want to carry ATV. I just want to know if there is an inflatable/motor combo that goes at least 20 mph, carries 2 people, and can be pulled, dragged, or wheeled over good terrain for the length of a football field or 2. I am ignorant on this, but I am picturing either deflating and ...
by millberry
23 Oct 2020, 19:34
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Hello Everyone. Georgia guy here!
Replies: 3
Views: 454
United States of America

Hello Everyone. Georgia guy here!

Hi- My name is Charlie and I don't know much to tell you about myself except I am old and ugly! My most favorite thing I have ever done--and did it many times-was to take my boat from Columbus, GA on the Chattahoochee River to the Gulf of Mexico. Years ago I even started a forum about it. It's close...

Go to advanced search