Search found 3 matches

by Synergy
24 Oct 2020, 01:49
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Hello Everyone. Georgia guy here!
Replies: 3
Views: 452
United States of America

Re: Hello Everyone. Georgia guy here!

Hey there! I'm new here too =) Our use case is quite different, but the basic need is the same - we want a boat we can pick up and move without (motorized) mechanical assistance. I want whatever method we settle on to be able to transport the uninflated boat and accessories, as well as make transpor...
by Synergy
22 Oct 2020, 18:48
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Excited to find this forum!
Replies: 2
Views: 272
United States of America

Re: Excited to find this forum!

Oh, I'm in south Florida, near Miami, in the US. I'm sold on a SIB, but haven't yet decided if I'm OK with heat welded PVC, or if I should stick to hypalon. It will be stored (rolled up) except when actively in use. It will be sometimes stored in a hot vehicle, though, and I'm not sure how heat resi...
by Synergy
21 Oct 2020, 23:19
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Excited to find this forum!
Replies: 2
Views: 272
United States of America

Excited to find this forum!

What an amazing resource!! Lately we've been renting a fishing shack that comes with the use of a small (15ft/5m) motorboat with a 25hp motor. We are hooked - we want a boat. Unfortunately, our cars are not suited to towing (Prius) and even if they were, we live in a condo and storage is an issue. F...

Go to advanced search