Search found 2 matches
- 27 Sep 2020, 13:33
- Forum: Thinking Of Buying?
- Topic: Excel Volaire
- Replies: 1
- Views: 656

Excel Volaire
Hi all, Am new to the forum but have been reading the posts with interest. I think I've decided on an Excel Volaire 390 or 430 for family of four trips out. Can anyone advise on physical size and practicalities of manhandling these? I'm think back of a car or small box trailer with a trolley to move...
- 27 Sep 2020, 13:00
- Forum: Wanted
- Topic: Complete setup wanted
- Replies: 1
- Views: 496

Complete setup wanted
Hi all,
I'm looking for a sib and motor setup, ideally either Honwave T38 or Excel Volaire, with motor. Anyone looking to sell?
Thanks
Lee.
I'm looking for a sib and motor setup, ideally either Honwave T38 or Excel Volaire, with motor. Anyone looking to sell?
Thanks
Lee.


