Search found 22 matches
- 16 May 2023, 21:51
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: Excessive Wake
- Replies: 7
- Views: 687

Re: Excessive Wake
Thanks for the advice Peter, will have a play around with the trim etc. over the weekend. Will also try the boat out without any cargo to see if the problem still occurs. The prop replacement is the official suzuki one and to be fair the problem occurred well after I changed that, so don't think tha...
- 15 May 2023, 16:41
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: Excessive Wake
- Replies: 7
- Views: 687

Re: Excessive Wake
Hi Peter. How would I check whether I am carrying water between the inner / outer hull? I haven't changed anything on the outboard, although I did have to put a new prop on but it was the same pitch etc. as the old and the issue happened well after the change. Will play about with the trim settings ...
- 14 May 2023, 20:08
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: Excessive Wake
- Replies: 7
- Views: 687

Re: Excessive Wake
Thank for the replies. The wake is like two large jets of water that shoot out either side of the outboard shaft if that makes sense. I've checked all the hull in the garden and all appears in order. Before the boat seemed to cut through the water and the wake was just smooth behind. Now it almost s...
- 14 May 2023, 07:53
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: Excessive Wake
- Replies: 7
- Views: 687

Excessive Wake
Hi, can anyone advise why a boat would suddenly start generating excessive wake at higher speeds? I have had an F-rib 360 / Suzuki df20 short shaft outboard combo for about 3 years now and it has always run perfectly. Nice smooth wake behind the boat with either just myself or with a passenger. I ha...
- 06 May 2022, 11:52
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: Beechmaster Wheels Inner Tube
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1002

Re: Beechmaster Wheels Inner Tube
Wheelbarrow inner tubes should work. Beware of really cheap ones though as they may be false economy. Here is a starting point on Amazon. A large selection there. 4 ply rated pneumatic tires, 10.5" diameter x 3.5" width (266mm x 88mm) Are what Beachmaster say are standard fitting, so you just need ...
- 27 Mar 2022, 08:44
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: Beechmaster Wheels Inner Tube
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1002

Beechmaster Wheels Inner Tube
Hi,
I have fitted a pair of beachmaster type wheels on my SIB and one of the inner tubes has a tear around the valve that cant be repaired. Can anyone advise where I might be able to get a replacement tube?
Cheers
Anthony
I have fitted a pair of beachmaster type wheels on my SIB and one of the inner tubes has a tear around the valve that cant be repaired. Can anyone advise where I might be able to get a replacement tube?
Cheers
Anthony
- 15 Jan 2022, 17:42
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: Fuel Line Assembly
- Replies: 2
- Views: 308

Re: Fuel Line Assembly
Thanks for the informative reply as always Martin, now got some bits on order.
Cheers
Cheers
- 26 Dec 2021, 15:47
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: Fuel Line Assembly
- Replies: 2
- Views: 308

Fuel Line Assembly
Hi, I have a Suzuki DF20 and need to replace the fuel line between the tank and the outboard. I already have the primer bulb, tank connectors etc. so just need to locate the correct size fuel line and clips for assembly. Can anyone provide any reccomendations as to what size fuel line I will need an...
- 20 Apr 2021, 18:28
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: TRIM ANGLE
- Replies: 5
- Views: 676

Re: TRIM ANGLE
Cheers for that Martin. I'll be honest I have only tried position 1 so far and was happy with how the boat performed. The main reason for wanting to experiment was due to where my transducer is mounted on the transom. In position 2 I will have enough clearance for side scan, but if I lose performanc...
- 20 Apr 2021, 15:08
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: TRIM ANGLE
- Replies: 5
- Views: 676

Re: TRIM ANGLE
Thanks for the reply harrison. What did you use the spacer for? Appologies if its an obvious question but I am a boat newby.


