Search found 5 matches

by Mox1968
24 Sep 2020, 22:09
Forum: Takacat
Topic: Takacat for diving a swimming from
Replies: 0
Views: 981
Ireland

Takacat for diving a swimming from

i likw the look of the Takacat . I am doing my homework over the winter before I pull the trigger on a boat early next year. I imagine these boats would be good for use as a spearfishing boat, as in gettin and out of the water? Compared to an inflateable without an open forward section. Has anyone h...
by Mox1968
24 Sep 2020, 03:20
Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
Topic: fishing set up
Replies: 2
Views: 385
Ireland

Re: fishing set up

Thanks Alan, I,m going to take my time in choosing and not going to jump right in (which is what I usually do ). I was thinking that a 10HP engine would be better to be honest but there seems to be quite a big price hike between 6 and 10!!!! This might cause me to go for the 6HP but I,m thinking the...
by Mox1968
23 Sep 2020, 02:52
Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
Topic: fishing set up
Replies: 2
Views: 385
Ireland

fishing set up

Hi all, total newbie and have a few questions about getting myself started with a fishing set up for sea fishing. I would be fishing around Tralee bay in kerry ireland. fairly big bay but also fairly sheltered too. Lcal to me in tralee is a place called o,sullivans marine. They seem to be the only p...
by Mox1968
23 Sep 2020, 02:26
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: hello from Ireland
Replies: 4
Views: 662
Ireland

Re: hello from Ireland

Thanks to everyone. I will be asking some questions shortly.
by Mox1968
19 Sep 2020, 22:14
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: hello from Ireland
Replies: 4
Views: 662
Ireland

hello from Ireland

hello all, I,m new to all this stuff but very interested in buying a Sib and outboard for fishing in Tralee Bay in Kerry near where I live. I use a fishing kayak at the moment , a viking reload but find it very limiting in that i can only use it alone (one seat) and would like the option to take out...

Go to advanced search