Hi all,
Just looking at the possibility of launching from this slip. Yard very friendly for storage, but now asked about launching yet. Any experience of this slipway or boating on the river here in general?
All the best Tom
Search found 5 matches
- 31 Jul 2021, 12:55
- Forum: Launch / Slipways & Information
- Topic: Treluggan Slipway on the Lynher, Devon
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1070

- 28 May 2021, 17:37
- Forum: Events
- Topic: Bristol Channel / River Avon
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1173

Re: Bristol Channel / River Avon
Hi there, sounds good.
As weather improves, be good to get out. What boat do you have? I need to calculate voyage times from the decent slipways. WSM is a little grotty in places, but has a certain charm from the water and the slip way is good!
Cheers
As weather improves, be good to get out. What boat do you have? I need to calculate voyage times from the decent slipways. WSM is a little grotty in places, but has a certain charm from the water and the slip way is good!
Cheers
- 02 May 2021, 12:51
- Forum: Events
- Topic: Bristol Channel / River Avon
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1173

Bristol Channel / River Avon
Hi all,
Just testing the water .... does anybody launch out of the Bristol / Weston - Super - Mare area of the Bristol Channel. I appreciate it’s a challenging coastline, but keen to explore, ideally with another boat. Also interested in a trip up the River Avon to Bristol....
Cheers Tom
Just testing the water .... does anybody launch out of the Bristol / Weston - Super - Mare area of the Bristol Channel. I appreciate it’s a challenging coastline, but keen to explore, ideally with another boat. Also interested in a trip up the River Avon to Bristol....
Cheers Tom
- 02 May 2021, 12:43
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: Bristol with a Honwave T40
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1195

Re: Bristol with a Honwave T40
Hi Dave, Been out a few times, I think the extra size and weight helps in the more choppy sea and with a few more on board. But disorder if it’s too big. I don’t pack it down, just keep it on trailer. And yes, launch wheel brackets go over the ID plate, really annoying, but I just drilled through it...
- 27 Mar 2021, 18:56
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: Bristol with a Honwave T40
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1195

Bristol with a Honwave T40
Hi there, Just got login sorted with kind help from Admin. I’m on my second year with a Honwave T40 with a 20HP Honda. It’s a heavy boat, but with aluminium floor feels very stable, which family appreciated. I trailer it and although I have launch wheels fitted I’ve only launched it from trailer wit...


