Search found 8 matches

by Tommo
05 Aug 2021, 17:32
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Hi, lurked a while and now True Kit 3.3 Discovery Inbound
Replies: 8
Views: 1192
England

Re: Hi, lurked a while and now True Kit 3.3 Discovery Inbound

I went to Parkfoot campsite near Pooley Bridge. It costs £5 for the days parking and launch, I telephoned the day before and paid over the phone as I wanted to be there early. Pleased I went for my first go.
by Tommo
05 Aug 2021, 06:45
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Hi, lurked a while and now True Kit 3.3 Discovery Inbound
Replies: 8
Views: 1192
England

Re: Hi, lurked a while and now True Kit 3.3 Discovery Inbound

Hi I have a Discovery 330, I’ve added a bit here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4852

Hopefully yours arrives soon 👍🏻
by Tommo
05 Aug 2021, 06:39
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: True Kit 280 Discovery
Replies: 9
Views: 2470
England

Re: True Kit 280 Discovery

I’ve had a Discovery 330 for around 6 months now but waited a while for my motor to arrive. I went for a Suzuki 9.9 four stroke, I’m new to sibs so can’t compare to other boats but so far I love it, I have years of experience fishing from kayaks but went down this route due to an injury but I didn’t...
by Tommo
29 Mar 2021, 18:15
Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
Topic: Know anything about True Kit boats?
Replies: 32
Views: 19312
England

Re: Know anything about True Kit boats?

I’ve ordered a Suzuki 9.9 AS. It was supposed to arrive this month but seems to be delayed. Might have something to do with the back log at the Suez Canal!
by Tommo
19 Mar 2021, 20:56
Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
Topic: Know anything about True Kit boats?
Replies: 32
Views: 19312
England

Re: Know anything about True Kit boats?

Cheers mate, I’m certainly looking forward to getting her wet 😀
by Tommo
16 Mar 2021, 21:18
Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
Topic: Know anything about True Kit boats?
Replies: 32
Views: 19312
England

Re: Know anything about True Kit boats?

I ended up getting the Truekit Discovery 3.3, I’m just waiting for my outboard to arrive then hopefully I’ll be able to get out and see how it goes.
by Tommo
22 Aug 2020, 21:34
Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
Topic: Know anything about True Kit boats?
Replies: 32
Views: 19312
England

Re: Know anything about True Kit boats?

Thanks for the reply, it certainly does seem to tick the boxes with me due to weight and portability 👍🏻
by Tommo
21 Aug 2020, 10:35
Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
Topic: Know anything about True Kit boats?
Replies: 32
Views: 19312
England

Re: Know anything about True Kit boats?

Hi, how do you rate the Navigator 300? and what size outboard are you using?

Go to advanced search