Search found 6 matches

by Rfbailey
08 Jun 2020, 11:23
Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
Topic: Bilge pump. Air pump. Transom wheels. And removable floor
Replies: 2
Views: 305
United States of America

Re: Bilge pump. Air pump. Transom wheels. And removable floor

Thanks for the info mate. Haven't been on in a bit. Finally got out for the first couple times and working out the kinks. It flies along on plane so a lot of fun so far. Just working out trim a bit and trying to keep it clean. I live on the marsh so mud seems to be inevitable!
by Rfbailey
01 Jun 2020, 00:14
Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
Topic: Bilge pump. Air pump. Transom wheels. And removable floor
Replies: 2
Views: 305
United States of America

Bilge pump. Air pump. Transom wheels. And removable floor

Hi Everyone. Lots of great info here. Hope you are all enjoying the water instead of quarantining at home!! I bought a zodiac mark 2 heritage classic. I wanted something safe for family but small enough I wouldn't have to trailer. Now with 25hp remote setup it is looking likely I will just leave set...
by Rfbailey
29 May 2020, 18:51
Forum: DIY & Modifications
Topic: Converted Frib into remote steering?
Replies: 12
Views: 2473
United States of America

Re: Converted Frib into remote steering?

Would you be breaking it down or leaving setup? I've seen different feedback about the two and confused. Some people have said keep it setup on trailer so tubes are not folded in bag. Others have said keeping floor setup will trap sand and turn into sandpaper. Any thoughts? Lots of things I haven't ...
by Rfbailey
26 May 2020, 23:29
Forum: DIY & Modifications
Topic: Converted Frib into remote steering?
Replies: 12
Views: 2473
United States of America

Re: Converted Frib into remote steering?

Newbie question here but how easy is it to breakdown remote steering? I initially wanted something I could breakdown at the end of a season but not sure how feasible. Is it better to store on a trailer anyway?
by Rfbailey
26 May 2020, 23:19
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Newbie member and boater
Replies: 2
Views: 225
United States of America

Re: Newbie member and boater

Thanks Martin! I have been looking for an inflatable for quite sometime and pulled the trigger on a zodiac mark 2 heritage classic. I wanted something safe for family but small enough I wouldn't have to trailer. I think I nailed the safe part but still not sure about the trailer! Hoping to get some ...
by Rfbailey
26 May 2020, 17:58
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Newbie member and boater
Replies: 2
Views: 225
United States of America

Newbie member and boater

Hi Everyone. I’ve looked on the site for a while and finally joined. Looking forward to picking your brains!

Go to advanced search