I'll try to have a look at when I am free as o work at weekends but will be able to book some time off
Would be nice to go somewhere in Anglesey possibly
Search found 23 matches
- 03 Apr 2016, 11:20
- Forum: Events
- Topic: North wales
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10014
- 03 Apr 2016, 10:59
- Forum: Events
- Topic: North wales
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10014
North wales
Is there any trips plans for around north wales? Within the next month or so

- 04 Feb 2016, 23:07
- Forum: Electrical
- Topic: Boat pump
- Replies: 24
- Views: 11471
Re: Boat pump
That's a great idea Martin thanks
Then at least I can still use it with a car battery if needed.
But I don't have a battery charger haha damm.
Then at least I can still use it with a car battery if needed.
But I don't have a battery charger haha damm.
- 04 Feb 2016, 22:57
- Forum: Electrical
- Topic: Boat pump
- Replies: 24
- Views: 11471
Re: Boat pump
Thank Paul I think I will get the battery version of this one because In the past I have inflated the boat on the beach thanks everyone for your help 
- 04 Feb 2016, 22:09
- Forum: Electrical
- Topic: Boat pump
- Replies: 24
- Views: 11471
Re: Boat pump
It's say 0.25 for the air mattress and yes I hopefully will be upgrading in the future not sure when won't have much time to go out with College, work and other commitments and I'm saving up for a car. But i will hopefully will be looking at getting a bigger sib as the 2.7m wave line is a a bit cram...
- 02 Feb 2016, 16:51
- Forum: Electrical
- Topic: Boat pump
- Replies: 24
- Views: 11471
Re: Boat pump
Hi Paul thanks for you reply it's recommended air pressure is 0.20bar
At the moment I have just been using a air mattes pump then using a hand pump to pump to a high pressure
At the moment I have just been using a air mattes pump then using a hand pump to pump to a high pressure
- 31 Jan 2016, 21:51
- Forum: Electrical
- Topic: Boat pump
- Replies: 24
- Views: 11471
Re: Boat pump
Thanks for your reply Martin
It's probably worth spending a bit more money for something that's going to last a lot longer
Thanks
It's probably worth spending a bit more money for something that's going to last a lot longer
Thanks
- 31 Jan 2016, 20:57
- Forum: Electrical
- Topic: Boat pump
- Replies: 24
- Views: 11471
Boat pump
Well its nearly that time of year again, I need to start getting the boat stuff together for summer. :drive :D Towards the end of last summer it started to become a huge pain having to pump the boat up by hand, What pumps do you use? I have been looking at the Sevylor 12v Is it worth It? I have seen...
- 24 Jan 2016, 23:09
- Forum: Picture gallery
- Topic: January Photo Competition..
- Replies: 23
- Views: 8290
Re: January Photo Competition..
Rhyl to Llandudno last year
was a brilliant trip
Will hopefully be doing some more sibbing around Wales this year again, everyone's more than welcome to join
Will hopefully be doing some more sibbing around Wales this year again, everyone's more than welcome to join
- 03 Nov 2015, 21:07
- Forum: Events
- Topic: Thoughts on 2016 Events??
- Replies: 63
- Views: 20582
Re: Thoughts on 2016 Events??
Hopefully I will be able to attend one of the events towards the summer
bring it on


