Hi Shaun,
Are you still planning to fit remote steering to your f-rib 430? Also how did f-rib deal with the damage caused by the bent locating bolt and cracks in the fibreglass?
Ian
Search found 17 matches
- 23 Oct 2020, 21:40
- Forum: DIY & Modifications
- Topic: Converted Frib into remote steering?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2488

- 10 Sep 2020, 20:17
- Forum: The Forum "How To" Guides & Help Library
- Topic: help!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2833

Re: help!
Hi Bodger, The reels don’t have a frame or handle but are fairly strong being made out of plastic. (See below picture) Just call this number and ask whether they have any empty 1/4” poly pipe reels that you could collect. If you don’t get anywhere ask for Kevin James in sales and I’m sure he will he...
- 10 Sep 2020, 16:10
- Forum: The Forum "How To" Guides & Help Library
- Topic: help!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2833

Re: help!
Hi Bodger,
Google AquAid water coolers in Southampton as they buy 100m reels of 6mm poly pipe used for installing the water coolers and will throw away the empty reels when empty. The empty reel should be just what you want.
Ian
Google AquAid water coolers in Southampton as they buy 100m reels of 6mm poly pipe used for installing the water coolers and will throw away the empty reels when empty. The empty reel should be just what you want.
Ian
- 18 Aug 2020, 21:25
- Forum: F-Rib / Foldable Rib / Folding Boat
- Topic: F-Rib 360 & 375 comparison
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1667

F-Rib 360 & 375 comparison
Hi guys & girls, I’ve been looking for comparisons between the F-Rib 360 & 375 so wondering whether any of you have had experience with both of these boats and can explain if there is much of a difference in the handling/sea keeping between them? I know the 375 is about 8kg heavier and slightly long...
- 07 Jul 2020, 07:18
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: FRIB-430 - Not a happy camper today.
- Replies: 30
- Views: 4717

Re: FRIB-430 - Not a happy camper today.
I wonder if they have experienced cracking issues and if that’s why they changed the bits to plastic? It’s all just speculation at this point. Chris, its an interesting point. one which i will be asking when i go down there friday. Hi Shaun, sorry to hear about your problems with your 430. Did you ...
- 13 Jun 2020, 09:18
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: Hi from North Kent coast
- Replies: 6
- Views: 613

Re: Hi from North Kent coast
Hi Oldman,
You have to drive through Morrison’s car park to get to them. They are in the building to the right of the bottle bank from memory. Alan has his own web site www.frib-se.co.uk you can get Alan’s mobile number from it.
Ian
You have to drive through Morrison’s car park to get to them. They are in the building to the right of the bottle bank from memory. Alan has his own web site www.frib-se.co.uk you can get Alan’s mobile number from it.
Ian
- 13 Jun 2020, 06:19
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: Hi from North Kent coast
- Replies: 6
- Views: 613

Re: Hi from North Kent coast
Hi Oldman,
Welcome to the forum.
There is a F-rib dealership based in Faversham (F-rib South East), I’m sure if you contact Alan he would be happy to show you the 275 if you contact him. I met him and found him very helpful and down to earth. I’m now saving to get either a 360 or 375.
Ian
Welcome to the forum.
There is a F-rib dealership based in Faversham (F-rib South East), I’m sure if you contact Alan he would be happy to show you the 275 if you contact him. I met him and found him very helpful and down to earth. I’m now saving to get either a 360 or 375.
Ian
- 05 Jun 2020, 10:04
- Forum: Boat Clothing (Not Safety Gear) - What to wear ?
- Topic: Re: Waders / DrySuit - OR Not ???
- Replies: 65
- Views: 23298

Re: Waders / DrySuit - OR Not ???
Those Rib steps look like a worthwhile buy but I don’t think I will try the method show in the video as I wouldn’t get past being upside down with my head in the water 
- 05 Jun 2020, 08:13
- Forum: Boat Clothing (Not Safety Gear) - What to wear ?
- Topic: Re: Waders / DrySuit - OR Not ???
- Replies: 65
- Views: 23298

Re: Waders / DrySuit - OR Not ???
Being new to sibbing I found this very interesting and hadn’t thought about the effect of cold water if I fell in or how hard it would be to get back into the boat especially if wearing waders :thud Are there ladders available that attach to the transom or tubes that can be pulled down if you sudden...
- 02 Jun 2020, 18:26
- Forum: Outboards
- Topic: Yamaha F25 4 stroke outboards
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3745

Re: Yamaha F25 4 stroke outboards
Hi Chris,
I did think the same but then realised she would spend the money on the kittens
I did think the same but then realised she would spend the money on the kittens



