Search found 24 matches
- 04 Aug 2020, 18:53
- Forum: Wanted
- Topic: Wanted F-Rib or Honwave
- Replies: 2
- Views: 689

Wanted F-Rib or Honwave
Wanted F-Rib or Honwave if anyone thinking of selling?
- 28 Jun 2020, 07:52
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: Winsford Marina
- Replies: 3
- Views: 589

Re: Winsford Marina
Is the slip way by the red lion pub?
is there anywhere else local ish?
is there anywhere else local ish?
- 26 Jun 2020, 12:37
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: Winsford Marina
- Replies: 3
- Views: 589

Winsford Marina
Hi All
We are thinking of trying our sib out this weekend have been told we could launch from Winsford Marina anybody know if this is correct?
Any other recommends as where to launch from we are in Staffordshire?
Thanks.
We are thinking of trying our sib out this weekend have been told we could launch from Winsford Marina anybody know if this is correct?
Any other recommends as where to launch from we are in Staffordshire?
Thanks.
- 19 May 2020, 14:57
- Forum: Launch / Slipways & Information
- Topic: This weekend
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1042

This weekend
Is anyone out this weekend Staffordshire area?
Just seeing if we can tag along or suggestions where we could launch from this will be our first time so looking to stay inland?
Just seeing if we can tag along or suggestions where we could launch from this will be our first time so looking to stay inland?
- 18 May 2020, 17:26
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: Hello there...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 413

Re: Hello there...
Hi I’m new on here too, they all seem very friendly/helpful. I noticed this on eBay which may be of interest its regarded as a very good sib but sure more experienced people on here will advise. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONWAVE-T24-inflatable-V-floor/254594873034?hash=item3b470976ca%3Ag%3At5EAAOSw...
- 17 May 2020, 12:17
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: Motor Toter
- Replies: 5
- Views: 590

Re: Motor Toter
I purchased one last week 
- 16 May 2020, 18:47
- Forum: Having a Rant !
- Topic: let me out
- Replies: 92
- Views: 12160

Re: let me out
Hi
We are not too far from you and new to sibs as well so need to get some same experience can you let me know where in Winsford you can lunch from please.
We are not too far from you and new to sibs as well so need to get some same experience can you let me know where in Winsford you can lunch from please.
- 16 May 2020, 06:28
- Forum: Thinking Of Buying?
- Topic: F-rib 360 or Honwave 3.8ie
- Replies: 33
- Views: 3886

Re: F-rib 360 or Honwave 3.8ie
Picked up the boat yesterday inflated last night, I am very pleased so far.
will be fitting transom Wheels later today so any advice before I drill holes?
will be fitting transom Wheels later today so any advice before I drill holes?
- 14 May 2020, 18:38
- Forum: Thinking Of Buying?
- Topic: F-rib 360 or Honwave 3.8ie
- Replies: 33
- Views: 3886

Re: F-rib 360 or Honwave 3.8ie
Just a quick update, First thanks all for your comments. I have decided to go for Ian Harrison’s old T38 my thinking is that is has a known history, also Im very inexperienced so will probably do something daft to damage the boat and better to damage a £600 boat than a £1,150 boat. Picking it up tom...
- 12 May 2020, 11:08
- Forum: DIY & Modifications
- Topic: Outboard Motor tow Hitch Carrier
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4518

Outboard Motor tow Hitch Carrier
Hi All
I want to mount my Outboard Motor either to my tow hitch or swing away spare wheel carrier (land rover defender) for transporting cant seem to find anything when I do a search.
Anyone seen this done?
I want to mount my Outboard Motor either to my tow hitch or swing away spare wheel carrier (land rover defender) for transporting cant seem to find anything when I do a search.
Anyone seen this done?


