Search found 4 matches
- 15 May 2020, 21:07
- Forum: Suggestions Box
- Topic: What do you carry on your Sib
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3855

Re: What do you carry on your Sib
Also forgot have a pack of laminated crib sheets I made up in a plastic wallet on the transom. With radio frequencies. Script for mayday and pan pan along with distance conversion and other handy bits of information
- 15 May 2020, 19:32
- Forum: Suggestions Box
- Topic: What do you carry on your Sib
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3855

Re: What do you carry on your Sib
Hi I carry a fair amount under the seat; Tool kit inc clam seal, spare plugs (in a zip loc bag),kill cord and pull cord., tow rope and towing bridle, foot pump, spare life jacket, fog horn, dive mask, first aid kit and windproofs, few different thumb straps I think that’s it. then anchor up front, a...
- 18 Apr 2020, 19:33
- Forum: Boat Clothing (Not Safety Gear) - What to wear ?
- Topic: Reed Chill cheater
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1970

Reed Chill cheater
Hello
Have come across reed chill cheaters as I’m a big guy they do the magical words Of “custom made to measure” windproof cags, has anyone had any experience with them don’t want to spend lots of dosh if there not good .cheers
Ben
Have come across reed chill cheaters as I’m a big guy they do the magical words Of “custom made to measure” windproof cags, has anyone had any experience with them don’t want to spend lots of dosh if there not good .cheers
Ben
- 17 Apr 2020, 20:56
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: Hello all
- Replies: 3
- Views: 375

Hello all
Hi floaters :I'm New My names Ben been in and around water most of my life, Got experience on and off the water in on way or another, have to my name so far level 2 power boat, safety boat (lifeguarding days), short range radio, got a 3.4 meter sib with 15 mariner, can do most repairs myself and wil...


