Search found 4 matches

by Zoom
27 Feb 2021, 14:54
Forum: Video gallery
Topic: Honwave 3.2 i.e and 15 efi mariner
Replies: 3
Views: 1729
England

Honwave 3.2 i.e and 15 efi mariner

Slipway is 2 mins from my home so ventured out yesterday...

by Zoom
09 Jan 2021, 09:11
Forum: Outboards
Topic: Mariner 15 efi and Honwave T 32 I.e
Replies: 8
Views: 928
England

Re: Mariner 15 efi and Honwave T 32 I.e

To be honest the only sure way to ascertain if you’re under/over propped is to fit a tacho and see how many revs you’re pulling at wot. However, we ran a 10” prop on our Mariner 20/T38 combo and felt it was spot on for our use. Very slightly under propped one up, it was able to easily bounce of the...
by Zoom
09 Jan 2021, 00:08
Forum: Outboards
Topic: Mariner 15 efi and Honwave T 32 I.e
Replies: 8
Views: 928
England

Mariner 15 efi and Honwave T 32 I.e

I've just bought a new 15 efi Mariner and it has a 9" prop on it. Hole shot is amazing and beat my friends 15 yam 2 stroke hands down. Top speed is less though so I think I may be under propped for the load I carry. Has anyone played with props with this set up please and can offer advice? I was thi...
by Zoom
04 Apr 2020, 08:10
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: New member
Replies: 2
Views: 324
England

New member

Hello everyone, I've had a Honwave T32 for a couple of years now and am glad to have found this forum. I also have a sports cruiser but enjoy pottering around on the Hamble in the Honwave.

Go to advanced search