Search found 2 matches
- 23 Oct 2020, 19:31
- Forum: Thinking Of Buying?
- Topic: Which one
- Replies: 4
- Views: 975

Re: Which one
Well guys I have just bought the Suzuki DT 15HP 2 STROKE. I went and had it serviced and had the impeller and fuel pump diaphragms replaced. The guy who serviced it could not believe the super condition it was in so that was great news. I look forward to having hours of fun now on mainly rivers and ...
- 12 Aug 2020, 16:33
- Forum: Thinking Of Buying?
- Topic: Which one
- Replies: 4
- Views: 975

Which one
Hi everyone, I am new to this, I currently have a Zodiac Zoom 3.50 SP ALU with an old Mercury 4hp 2 stroke which starts easily. I use it mainly on the R Severn and R Avon and also out of Mylor Harbour in Cornwall. I now have the chance of buying a 1985 Suzuki 2 stroke 15hp that has only done around ...


