Search found 2 matches

by Bike4Him
02 Apr 2020, 22:30
Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
Topic: 1984 Achilles dinghy life expectancy
Replies: 7
Views: 2112
United States of America

Re: 1984 Achilles dinghy life expectancy

Thank you all for the replies. I know my 4hp (basically unused '72 Mercury) won't do much but it was free. In fact I have more money in the homemade floor and carpet than in the boat itself. PeterM's Avon looks great and the rigid armored 8 motor thing that Gray posted would be fun to watch. The rec...
by Bike4Him
28 Mar 2020, 16:43
Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
Topic: 1984 Achilles dinghy life expectancy
Replies: 7
Views: 2112
United States of America

1984 Achilles dinghy life expectancy

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I have a 1984 Achilles SPD 4FL Dinghy made from Hypalon fabric. It's been in a bag since I bought it from a drug runner in 1995. He used it until his jail time. I've brought it out, built a floor and seats, and have a 4hp Mercury ready to go. The seams...

Go to advanced search