Search found 2 matches

by Stormbringer
14 Jan 2020, 22:20
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Yet Anohter Noob
Replies: 5
Views: 534
England

Re: Yet Anohter Noob

Hi Chris, Thanks for the welcome :) I'm in Folkestone, Kent. When I had the Orkney we kept her in Swale Marina, on one trip we anchored up on a mooring buoy just outside for a bit and had what seemed like a seal pup checking out what we were doing there. It floated down beside us making us think it ...
by Stormbringer
14 Jan 2020, 21:40
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Yet Anohter Noob
Replies: 5
Views: 534
England

Yet Anohter Noob

Hi all, I'm going to take a look at, and hopefully buy, my first SIB this weekend. It is a Honwave 3.2 air floor and a 5HP Honda 4 stroke to go with it. A friend of mine and I did share an Orkney Fastliner 16ft up until a few months back but the cost of keeping her at a marina coupled with the amoun...

Go to advanced search