Search found 2 matches
- 22 Jul 2020, 11:31
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: New to SIB's
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1205

Re: New to SIB's
Hi, I'm new to this but pick up a FRIB 360 on Saturday. gone for a suzuki 20 hp. I'm also looking at a minn kota 55 as a trolling/recovery. Has anyone got one of these on their FRIB? I'm looking at fishing out around skegness area as well as cromer. Has anyone got any advice that they would like to ...
- 10 Dec 2019, 17:09
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: F-Rib 360 for sale
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1383

Re: F-Rib 360 for sale
Hi,
Could you please let me know if this is still for sale. Also the pictures don't really show any scuff marks, could you please provide more details.
Thank you
Could you please let me know if this is still for sale. Also the pictures don't really show any scuff marks, could you please provide more details.
Thank you


