Search found 6 matches
- 17 Oct 2019, 17:08
- Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
- Topic: What SIB please?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3753

Re: What SIB please?
Thanks, was going to get an annual registration as will probably use on and off for at least 6 months of the year
- 16 Oct 2019, 17:02
- Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
- Topic: What SIB please?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3753

Re: What SIB please?
Just to let you all know I ordered the t38 in the end with wheels. When I tried lifting a 15hp on my own I decided it may be a bit of an issue due to the weight so got a fantastic deal on a mariner f9.9. Probably won't take it out until the new year now when I will try it on the Thames - I assume I ...
- 18 Sep 2019, 16:43
- Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
- Topic: What SIB please?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3753

Re: What SIB please?
Thanks Harrison, So I'm thinking a t38 with Tohatsu 15hp. I would rather new and can pick the pair up for just under 3K. Yes boat show is a good idea but will not get a chance now so hopefully the Honwave reseller might be able to inflate the boat for me to check it before I take ownership if not I ...
- 18 Sep 2019, 07:08
- Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
- Topic: What SIB please?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3753

Re: What SIB please?
Froglet / Martin thanks
Looks like it could be the Honwave then and may see if the 15HP (price is an issue as well as size) will fit in my car with the boat. I can save around £250 on the 15HP Tohatsu over the Suzuki so will take a look at that one first.
Looks like it could be the Honwave then and may see if the 15HP (price is an issue as well as size) will fit in my car with the boat. I can save around £250 on the 15HP Tohatsu over the Suzuki so will take a look at that one first.
- 17 Sep 2019, 20:10
- Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
- Topic: What SIB please?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3753

Re: What SIB please?
Thanks Chris,
I was thinking of the Tohatsu as it's only 37kg and will be transporting everything in the boot.
I was thinking of the Tohatsu as it's only 37kg and will be transporting everything in the boot.
- 17 Sep 2019, 17:49
- Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
- Topic: What SIB please?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3753

What SIB please?
Hi, I'm a total novice but exploring the idea of purchasing a SIB to go on the Thames with the family. I have spent a lot of time (probably too much time) researching what to get and am interested in the Honwave T38 but have also found the Zodiac Cadet Fastroller 360 AIR-V but there doesn't seem to ...


