Search found 3 matches

by Coastal Chic
15 Oct 2019, 15:43
Forum: Outboards
Topic: Torqeedo Electric Outboards
Replies: 8
Views: 2587
England

Re: Torqeedo Electric Outboards

Hi everyone. Does any of you come across electric outboards such as Torqeedo or Minkota? What is your experience with them if you don't mind me asking? Thank you all the support! I have decided to go for a Torqueedo 1003 Traveler considering that is only for convenience and not long distances. They...
by Coastal Chic
15 Sep 2019, 10:04
Forum: Outboards
Topic: Torqeedo Electric Outboards
Replies: 8
Views: 2587
England

Re: Torqeedo Electric Outboards

I tried one in our local chandlery and I must say that they are much lighter than a petrol one. They are not heavy at all in my opinion, however, the price is quite high. I am wondering if anything goes wrong with or the battery is going bust I believe that the price to replace it will easily buy a ...
by Coastal Chic
12 Sep 2019, 13:29
Forum: Outboards
Topic: Torqeedo Electric Outboards
Replies: 8
Views: 2587
England

Torqeedo Electric Outboards

Hi everyone. Does any of you come across electric outboards such as Torqeedo or Minkota? What is your experience with them if you don't mind me asking?

Go to advanced search