Search found 2 matches

by SCTANTON
11 Sep 2019, 22:16
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Hi from Bonaire & Canada
Replies: 3
Views: 418
Bonaire

Re: Hi from Bonaire & Canada

Thanks for the welcome Chris. I am looking at having two Atlas Carbon-Fiber Davits fitted to the 45DS. I like the Atlas design, very modern and also very light weight while being strong. Actually they are made very close to where you live! They can be very easily removed and stored on the boat as th...
by SCTANTON
11 Sep 2019, 19:35
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Hi from Bonaire & Canada
Replies: 3
Views: 418
Bonaire

Hi from Bonaire & Canada

Hi Folks, I just joined to try and help me pick the best tender, for my needs, for a Moody 45DS sailboat I am having built. Delivery is sometime in early 2020 so I have a little time to look at what is on the market and get some ideas from others. I will have a look around the forum and them post so...

Go to advanced search