Search found 3 matches

by tomo1066
26 Aug 2019, 08:51
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: T40 honda Honwave
Replies: 3
Views: 500
England

Re: T40 honda Honwave

Many thanks for your replies.
by tomo1066
25 Aug 2019, 11:39
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: New member
Replies: 2
Views: 265
England

New member

Hello, My name is Tomo, and I was on the barges up and down the Humber since 12 years old. I have had various boats in my life and at this moment in time I have a T40 Honda Honwave. I now live in Kent but am originally from Lincolnshire. I am married and work as a gardener on a large estate and my w...
by tomo1066
25 Aug 2019, 11:30
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: T40 honda Honwave
Replies: 3
Views: 500
England

T40 honda Honwave

My name is Tomo and I have had dealings with boats of one kind or another since I was 12. I now have a T40 Honda Honwave, what is the recommended hp outboard carrying 2 persons in order to get up on the plane. It is brand new we have just bought it.

Go to advanced search