Search found 3 matches

by The Sweetcorn Kid
29 Sep 2019, 13:18
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Newbie Here
Replies: 3
Views: 491
England

Re: Newbie Here

Well I got out for the first time yesterday. Didn't venture out too far as it was a touch choppy. Great experience gained though, first time launching and using an outboard. Very successful, even caught a few schoolies.
by The Sweetcorn Kid
26 Aug 2019, 08:23
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Newbie Here
Replies: 3
Views: 491
England

Re: Newbie Here

Thanks Martin. I did think that but just thought I'd seek the advice of the experts.

Stu
by The Sweetcorn Kid
26 Aug 2019, 07:43
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Newbie Here
Replies: 3
Views: 491
England

Newbie Here

Hi guys. Just got myself an Intex Mariner 3 and took it to France to aid with carp fishing for a week. Love it already, very sturdy and well built. Plan is to fish around the creeks of Hilsea area for flatties and such like, certainly not planning on gutting the open sea. My parents told me there's ...

Go to advanced search