Search found 13 matches
- 23 Sep 2019, 18:02
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: New toy
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1671

Re: New toy
Thanks Harrison. When I get them out on the water I will let you know hopefully that will be very soon. I started a new job this week so not sure when. I have ran the tohatsu on my waveline 320 and a seapro 340, it goes well especially on the seapro very quick off the mark, and just about run in now...
- 23 Sep 2019, 08:49
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: New toy
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1671

Re: New toy
Thank you Martin.
All I've got to do now is fit the pacer Marine launch wheels, and come up with a location for the transducer.
All I've got to do now is fit the pacer Marine launch wheels, and come up with a location for the transducer.
- 21 Sep 2019, 16:21
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: New toy
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1671

Re: New toy
I've got a a new tohatsu 15hp fuel injection which will be main engine. Also have a 15hp yamaha 2 stroke.
- 21 Sep 2019, 14:33
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: New toy
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1671

Re: New toy
Cheers Chris must admit I was a bit worried after reading all that has been said on the forum, but after reading how highly rated a good one is by yourself and Harrison I thought I would risk it and Kevin at pacer Marine said if there was a problem with the keel he would happily exchange it.
- 21 Sep 2019, 13:55
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: New toy
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1671

New toy
Went to pacer Marine today, and picked up my new honwave t38ie 2. Have inflated her up to pressure all round and checked the keel as far as I can tell it all looks fine so guess I'm one of the the lucky ones in that respect. Looking forward to getting out on the water with her when work allows. IMG_...
- 18 Sep 2019, 11:21
- Forum: SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat
- Topic: What SIB please?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3724

Re: What SIB please?
Hi Rossa.
I bought the 15hp tohatsu fuel injection model a few weeks ago, and I am really pleased with it, very good on fuel extremely quiet, and it is a bit lighter than the suzuki equivalent.
I bought the 15hp tohatsu fuel injection model a few weeks ago, and I am really pleased with it, very good on fuel extremely quiet, and it is a bit lighter than the suzuki equivalent.
- 30 Aug 2019, 16:09
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: Tohatsu 15 efi
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1236

Re: Tohatsu 15 efi
Hi sonny1, main use will be on a waveline 320 xt airdeck.
- 30 Aug 2019, 11:29
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: Tohatsu 15 efi
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1236

Re: Tohatsu 15 efi
I'm a bit of a 2stroke addict myself got two at home doubt I'll ever part with them even though I have got the 4 stroke tohatsu.
- 30 Aug 2019, 10:06
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: Tohatsu 15 efi
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1236

Re: Tohatsu 15 efi
Thanks Harrison.
- 30 Aug 2019, 09:28
- Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
- Topic: Tohatsu 15 efi
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1236

Tohatsu 15 efi
Picked up my new tohatsu 15 efi from BMC yesterday, unpacked it when I got home put it on the flushing stand gave it the once over filled with oil primed oil pump connected fuel tank started 2nd pull what a lovely smooth and quiet engine with prop under water also surprisingly light to move around a...


