Search found 6 matches

by Cain79
30 Sep 2020, 17:02
Forum: For Sale
Topic: Tohatsu MFS20E 4 stroke barely used
Replies: 1
Views: 601
Great Britain

Re: Tohatsu MFS20E 4 stroke barely used

SOLD - pending payment
by Cain79
26 Sep 2020, 14:36
Forum: For Sale
Topic: Tohatsu MFS20E 4 stroke barely used
Replies: 1
Views: 601
Great Britain

Tohatsu MFS20E 4 stroke barely used

Tohatsu MFS20E 4 Stroke outboard Barely used tohatsu 20hp 4 stroke purchased may 2019 and used 3 times since so probably only about 20 hours on it, just had a full yearly service in August with new impeller, runs as a new engine should comes with 12ltr fuel tank, hose and tool kit Few minor scratche...
by Cain79
09 Sep 2020, 14:14
Forum: Outboards
Topic: Transporting a 4 stroke in a camping trailer
Replies: 2
Views: 446
Great Britain

Re: Transporting a 4 stroke in a camping trailer

That's great thanks Harrison, gives me a few ideas, will be very well padded out and secured so think I may give it a go

Cheers

Adam
by Cain79
09 Sep 2020, 12:45
Forum: Outboards
Topic: Transporting a 4 stroke in a camping trailer
Replies: 2
Views: 446
Great Britain

Transporting a 4 stroke in a camping trailer

Hi I am looking for some advice I have an anssemms trailer with a hard top that's very secure and large enough to fit both my t38 and my 4 stroke tohatsu but I normally transport the engine in the boot of my car,. I have a long journey coming up and would like to free up space in my car so thinking ...
by Cain79
25 Sep 2019, 20:12
Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
Topic: New toy
Replies: 14
Views: 1700
Great Britain

Re: New toy

Launch wheel legs were my initial thought about the cause but removed them and still had the spray fanning out from the motor leg so going to spend a day raising the motor by a few mm at a time until I get rid of it or start to lose grip, doesn't seem to affect the performance though so no great iss...
by Cain79
25 Sep 2019, 19:37
Forum: Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter
Topic: New toy
Replies: 14
Views: 1700
Great Britain

Re: New toy

I too bought my T38 from pacer marine and have to say I can't fault it - keel is straight and nothing is lopsided so very happy fitted their launch wheels and they seem more than strong enough with my 20hp tohatsu fitted the only problem I've had is spray from water hitting the leg I'm assuming I ne...

Go to advanced search