That's what I want to hear Chris, looking forward to that.
Decided to but an 8HP engine today, i'll probably be fishing close in like Keyhaven etc for some Makereal so I hope the 8HP will do. I think I might take a spin down the Beaulieu river/lepe beach as well.
Thanks again for your comments.
Search found 3 matches
- 22 Apr 2019, 12:27
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: Hello from Hong Kong
- Replies: 7
- Views: 968

- 22 Apr 2019, 02:47
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: Hello from Hong Kong
- Replies: 7
- Views: 968

Re: Hello from Hong Kong
Thanks for the replies chaps.
I am based in Lymington, Hants when i'm back in the UK. Being close to the sea I will take Chris's advice and put a 9.9 on the SIB as I might take it out for a spot of Mackerel fishing.
I am based in Lymington, Hants when i'm back in the UK. Being close to the sea I will take Chris's advice and put a 9.9 on the SIB as I might take it out for a spot of Mackerel fishing.
- 21 Apr 2019, 16:13
- Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
- Topic: Hello from Hong Kong
- Replies: 7
- Views: 968

Hello from Hong Kong
Hi all, New member here. I currently live and work in Hong Kong, 17 years now. Thought it best to join the forum as I have just bought a 3.9m Bison SIB for fishing when i'm in the UK. I love my fishing, taking the new boat to Holland next month for a spot of fishing, hoping to take it upto the Lochs...


