Search found 4 matches

by smokinjoescbr
05 May 2019, 02:12
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: New member
Replies: 8
Views: 1367
United States of America

Re: New member

Just picked up the Achilles today, the shop was having their annual tent sale so I was able to get the boat, a set of danard dinghy wheels, an under seat bag, and the registration for less than the sticker price of the boat!! I will try and get some pics up soon. The build quality of the boat is fan...
by smokinjoescbr
18 Apr 2019, 01:10
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: New member
Replies: 8
Views: 1367
United States of America

Re: New member

simonk, the weather here is beautiful most of the year especially on the coast. Inland, especially at the mountain lakes it can get cold but nothing that would prevent a person from going out on the water. Chris, I put a deposit on a Achilles SGX-122 at the nearest inflatable store (about 1.5 hours ...
by smokinjoescbr
16 Apr 2019, 22:54
Forum: Thinking Of Buying?
Topic: Achilles sib??
Replies: 1
Views: 844
United States of America

Achilles sib??

I currently own a zodiac cadet 310 alu with tohatsu 15 hp 4 stroke. I have been looking into a new hypalon boat for some saltwater excursions and found Achilles inflatables at my local boat shop. I was looking at their HB-350lX rib but finding a place to store that and not being able to tote it arou...
by smokinjoescbr
16 Apr 2019, 22:47
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: New member
Replies: 8
Views: 1367
United States of America

New member

Hello everyone, I've been watching some forum members videos on youtube and though this looks like a cool group to join. I am fairly new to sibs having only had my zodiac cadet 310 for a few years now. It has served me well mostly for motoring around the lakes here in southern california, but i'm go...

Go to advanced search