Search found 10 matches

by Wrighty1121
08 Sep 2019, 19:08
Forum: My Boat / My Build...
Topic: After a valuation.
Replies: 1
Views: 615
England

After a valuation.

After a valuation on my Sizuki DT55hp long staft outboard. 1998 model with trim/tilt, electric start and remote+ cables.

Good runner but could do with a service.
by Wrighty1121
01 Jun 2019, 04:23
Forum: Boat Trailers
Topic: Trailer Roller
Replies: 1
Views: 1348
England

Trailer Roller

Can someone point me in the right direction for a replacement roller. I've attached a picture.

The roller I need in the larger wheel as the opposite have snapped in half.

Cheers
by Wrighty1121
01 Jun 2019, 04:21
Forum: Outboards
Topic: Sizuki remote
Replies: 0
Views: 304
England

Sizuki remote

Hello,
I have a 1998 DT55 2 stroke and the remote isn't playing ball. Basically its lost the neutral lock. As it's looking tatty anyway I was thinking of replacing the remote, but is there a specific model I need to stick to, or will any sizuki remote work along as it has trim button etc....
by Wrighty1121
21 Apr 2019, 20:29
Forum: Boat Trailers
Topic: Jockey wheel.
Replies: 2
Views: 583
England

Jockey wheel.

I've attached a picture to show you what the previous owner has done. My question is, if I was to sight the jockey holes central, which will stop the jockey twisting etc... will I effect the over all strength of the box section by moving the holes 3-4 inches? Or should I have the local metal works w...
by Wrighty1121
16 Apr 2019, 22:41
Forum: Boat Trailers
Topic: Wheel camber
Replies: 5
Views: 1046
England

Re: Wheel camber

Cheers for the advice, I'll be taking the boat off the trailer in a few weeks. Will be looking at sorting the trailer then.
by Wrighty1121
13 Apr 2019, 20:35
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Howdo
Replies: 16
Views: 2227
England

Re: Howdo

Cumbria wrote: ↑
07 Apr 2019, 14:04
Why don't we meet up for a Cumbria outing... maryport marina will alow launching
I am game for this. Still need to get my boat sea worthy but wouldn't mind a meet up to exchange ideas.
by Wrighty1121
13 Apr 2019, 20:31
Forum: Boat Trailers
Topic: Wheel camber
Replies: 5
Views: 1046
England

Wheel camber

J have a 4.5m humber assault on what I was told is on the correct trailer.

I have notice both wheels are angled with a negative camber. Is this normal or is there a repair I need to look into.

Cheers
by Wrighty1121
26 Mar 2019, 13:15
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Howdo
Replies: 16
Views: 2227
England

Re: Howdo

The Hobbit wrote: ↑
24 Mar 2019, 18:56
Hi Steven and :welcome to the forum. Lot's of great guys and girls in here from all walks of life and boaty types. What size craft do you helm? :clappy :thumbsup
I helm an Atlantic 85 B class lifeboat 8.5m in length with twin 115hp 4 strokes.
by Wrighty1121
26 Mar 2019, 13:14
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Howdo
Replies: 16
Views: 2227
England

Re: Howdo

Cumbria wrote: ↑
24 Mar 2019, 20:14
Hi Steven

Not Silloth RNLI ?

I am not to far way
Yeah been volunteering here for over 18 years. Few work/life balance problems lately have kept me away for a bit but still do my party.
by Wrighty1121
24 Mar 2019, 17:52
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Howdo
Replies: 16
Views: 2227
England

Howdo

:I'm New
My names, Steven and live on the north west coast of Cumbria. I've been Intrested in boating all my life and currently volunteer as a Helmsman for my local RNLI lifeboat, we have an Atlantic 85.

Currently have a project RIB, and hope to see her on the water for April/May time.

Go to advanced search