Search found 2 matches
- 07 Mar 2019, 17:07
- Forum: Honwave
- Topic: Honawave t35ae shaft lenght
- Replies: 3
- Views: 884

Re: Honawave t35ae shaft lenght
Thanks for the advice.
I have to wait a couple of months to test drive new motor because sea is frozen here.
- 06 Mar 2019, 18:36
- Forum: Honwave
- Topic: Honawave t35ae shaft lenght
- Replies: 3
- Views: 884

Honawave t35ae shaft lenght
Hello,
I bought new tohatsu 5hp four stroke outboard. It is short shaft but lenght is 17inch or 44cm. Ideal shaft lenght is 38cm..right? Is there engine where short shaft lenght is 38cm? I looked new honda motors and short shaft is also 434mm. What is your shaft lenght what you use honawave?
I bought new tohatsu 5hp four stroke outboard. It is short shaft but lenght is 17inch or 44cm. Ideal shaft lenght is 38cm..right? Is there engine where short shaft lenght is 38cm? I looked new honda motors and short shaft is also 434mm. What is your shaft lenght what you use honawave?


