Search found 3 matches

by outlaw4shrt
03 Jan 2019, 14:11
Forum: F-Rib / Foldable Rib / Folding Boat
Topic: F-RIB 430, the one boat to rule them all???
Replies: 4
Views: 2723
Germany

F-RIB 430, the one boat to rule them all???

Hello, I am in the market for an F-RIB or SIB for my family and I am hoping to get some feedback on the F-RIB 430 as an option. I have a family of five with two small dogs, and would primarily use the boat for recreation, fishing, and possibly water sports. I'd like to match the boat to an Evirude E...
by outlaw4shrt
03 Jan 2019, 10:07
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Hello from Wiesbaden
Replies: 12
Views: 2168
Germany

Re: Hello from Wiesbaden

The E-Tec 30 is another rarely discussed item at the moment, I think most people are happy with 20hp Suzuki or Tohatsu efi’s .. Power to weight ratio is about as good as it gets, portability is key ! Martin, thanks for the warm welcome! I've been watching a lot of reviews on that motor and it seems...
by outlaw4shrt
02 Jan 2019, 14:37
Forum: Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER
Topic: Hello from Wiesbaden
Replies: 12
Views: 2168
Germany

Hello from Wiesbaden

Hi, my name is Adrian, and I live in Wiesbaden, DE. I am a complete newbie to all aspects of boats, boating, the sea, etc. (I had trouble answering the security question required for registration to give you an idea of who you are dealing with :scratch). My wife and I are planning a vacation to Croa...

Go to advanced search