F-Ribs And Sibs.Com • View topic - River Tay - Sunday 11th March - Broughty Ferry to Perth

River Tay - Sunday 11th March - Broughty Ferry to Perth

Please feel free to post pictures of your boating set-ups.
UPLOADING DIRECT TO THE FORUM IS OUR PREFERRED OPTION.
Please do not use third party apps

Re: River Tay - Sunday 11th March - Broughty Ferry to Perth

Postby Steve » 14 Mar 2018, 08:08

Steuk60 wrote:Well done on getting out on your wee trip up the silvery Tay, looks like it was like glass all the way. I didn’t know there was an activity centre at willow gate! Is the trout fishery closed now? I know they had problems with planning permission a few years back, I was not sure if it had closed down? I’ll be up for joining in on a trip come the better weather, I’m hoping the fishing will be good this year from the sib, so I’m waiting in anticipation to get out with a few others for a chuck. Cheers,,stewart..

Cheers Stewart, we’ll have to arrange to go out on the Forth soon.

Yes Willowgate has the trout pond, so I’m guessing they got their permission as there’s a new posh cafe and the pontoons must have cost a fortune! Lots of activities on offer there including boat trips up to Perth...

:cheers
Steve
Supporting Member

Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE2
Outboard: Suzuki DF20AS
MMSI Number: 235902190

Postby Steuk60 » 14 Mar 2018, 10:24

Defo up for a trip out! I’m itching to get over to skateraw for some fishing too. Willow gate had apparently built their lodge without the permission and I know they had to close for a while, good they have got opened up again, although it’s not my cup of tea fishing for rainbows in a dug out pond. I prefer the wild fishing up the hills for the brownies.cheers,, stewart..
Steuk60

Boat Make: Seapro 310 hd
Outboard: Mercury 15
MMSI Number: 10

Postby warder54 » 15 Mar 2018, 13:26

Well guys and Gals, I've managed at last to go through 3 hrs of video and make lots of cuts ( I must be more selective when recording!) the resulting file is 9.5GB !! I'll try and reduce it further when processing and putting on You Tune later. I'll put it in the Video gallery when ready. As a result of the size I've not added any of Steve or Ross's pics.
Why am I here - I should be in my boat fishing!!
Mike Elliott
warder54
Supporting Member

Boat Make: F-Rib 360 + Smartwave 480
Outboard: Mar 15 2 st
Yam 60 efi
Toh 5 4 st
Toh 20 efi
MMSI Number: 10

Previous

Return to Picture gallery