RNLI Launchpad

From VHF Calling to PFD's (Buoyancy Aids & Lifejackets)
Help, Advice and Discussions....
Alex-solentboating
I'm New
MMSI Number: 1010101010
Has thanked: 0

RNLI Launchpad

Post by Alex-solentboating » 15 Feb 2018, 14:03

Do you have an idea on how lifesaving or fundraising could be improved by the RNLI. This is your chance to speak!
If you would like to suggest something, however big or small then please get in contact.
Thank you :thumbsup

Welcome to the RNLI Launchpad... the mechanism for helping you explore the feasibility of your idea and help bring it to life.
The pathway to getting your idea supported is purposefully simple, quick and easy. However, you are not expected to navigate this process alone - we will help you along the way, so feel free to drop us a line at any stage.

Your idea
For your idea to be supported, it must:

1. Be innovative and new to the RNLI

2. Deliver benefits that are aligned to our vision and business plan

3. If not aligned to the current business plan, it must inform and positively challenge our current ways of thinking about how we currently do what we do!

4. Have a clear exploitation route (i.e. you must know where it can go)

5. Ideally include an element of collaboration*

*e.g. getting insights from others, soliciting advice and guidance, working with academia or industry.

The innovation function at the RNLI is here to support the development of new opportunities, insights, ideas, tools and solutions to problems. Everything needed to support an entrepreneurial and innovative RNLI culture.

If you have an idea or opportunity you want to pursue, you can share it here for comments, feedback, review and support.

Hope this is allowed :I'm New
These users thanked the author Alex-solentboating for the post:
Admin (17 Feb 2018, 21:29)

Return to “Safety Devices, Equipment & Instruction”