Hayling Isle 16/17th June

Up and coming Meets / Cruises / Expeditions etc....
Post Reply
Shaun
Active Member
Posts: 101
Joined: 05 Mar 2018, 15:15
Boat Make: F-Rib 430
Outboard: Evinrude E-Tec 30
Location: Epsom
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Hayling Isle 16/17th June

Post by Shaun » 08 Jun 2018, 14:28

Hello all

I am likely taking my new FRIB430 out from Hayling for a test run. Anyone else out and about this weekend?

Shaun

Bonglebust40
I'm New
Posts: 8
Joined: 26 Feb 2018, 18:06
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Frimley
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Hayling Isle 16/17th June

Post by Bonglebust40 » 08 Jun 2018, 15:16

Alright mate I would love to come down but fishing season starts will be up for a blast another time,I have a honwave t40 with a 25 yhamha 2 stroke
Let me know
These users thanked the author Bonglebust40 for the post:
Shaun (08 Jun 2018, 15:30)

Shaun
Active Member
Posts: 101
Joined: 05 Mar 2018, 15:15
Boat Make: F-Rib 430
Outboard: Evinrude E-Tec 30
Location: Epsom
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Hayling Isle 16/17th June

Post by Shaun » 08 Jun 2018, 15:30

Oh i might need to chat with you about fishing, im keen to get started again.

User avatar
Paul
Supporting Member
Posts: 3030
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 21:46
Boat Make: Mercury Ocean Runner 420
Outboard: Mariner F40ELPT, 3.5 Tohatsu smoker
MMSI Number: 235915479
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Has thanked: 460 times
Been thanked: 341 times

Re: Hayling Isle 16/17th June

Post by Paul » 09 Jun 2018, 22:43

Spiffy wrote:
08 Jun 2018, 14:28
Hello all

I am likely taking my new FRIB430 out from Hayling for a test run. Anyone else out and about this weekend?

Shaun
Shaun
I'd like to think I could get out over that weekend so where are you planning on launching from :?:
It'll be nice to meet you and maybe a few others :idea:
I suppose you'll be watching the forecasts before you make a decision ;-)
I'll tag your thread for notifications to keep me posted :thumbsup
:cheers

Shaun
Active Member
Posts: 101
Joined: 05 Mar 2018, 15:15
Boat Make: F-Rib 430
Outboard: Evinrude E-Tec 30
Location: Epsom
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Hayling Isle 16/17th June

Post by Shaun » 11 Jun 2018, 11:59

Paul wrote:
09 Jun 2018, 22:43
Spiffy wrote:
08 Jun 2018, 14:28
Hello all

I am likely taking my new FRIB430 out from Hayling for a test run. Anyone else out and about this weekend?

Shaun
Shaun
I'd like to think I could get out over that weekend so where are you planning on launching from :?:
It'll be nice to meet you and maybe a few others :idea:
I suppose you'll be watching the forecasts before you make a decision ;-)
I'll tag your thread for notifications to keep me posted :thumbsup
:cheers
Paul

Ill be mainly testing the new setup and stuff so likely launching from Marina developments. If the weather and waves are good then maybe a little trip around the isle of white. The guy at SBS tells me ill get about 35knots out of my setup. Insane i know.

Ill confirm launch once i have confirmed space for truck and trailer.

Shaun

Bonglebust40
I'm New
Posts: 8
Joined: 26 Feb 2018, 18:06
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Frimley
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Hayling Isle 16/17th June

Post by Bonglebust40 » 12 Jun 2018, 11:07

Spiffy wrote:
08 Jun 2018, 15:30
Oh i might need to chat with you about fishing, im keen to get started again.
No worries mate I'm a Thames boy at heart
Just leaving the ropes on the sea,
I was out at the needles on Sat was a good blast
I fitted a new propeller to my outboard was a good test

Fire away with any questions

Shaun
Active Member
Posts: 101
Joined: 05 Mar 2018, 15:15
Boat Make: F-Rib 430
Outboard: Evinrude E-Tec 30
Location: Epsom
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Hayling Isle 16/17th June

Post by Shaun » 12 Jun 2018, 11:30

Bonglebust40 wrote:
12 Jun 2018, 11:07
Spiffy wrote:
08 Jun 2018, 15:30
Oh i might need to chat with you about fishing, im keen to get started again.
Fire away with any questions
Think ill PM you rather, dont want to bore everyone reading this with minor details.

Maybe start a "How to get started" thread for fishing off your SIB/RIB/FRIB

User avatar
Martin
Supporting Member
Posts: 4213
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 870 times
Been thanked: 402 times
Contact:

Re: Hayling Isle 16/17th June

Post by Martin » 15 Jun 2018, 22:36

Spiffy wrote:
12 Jun 2018, 11:30
Bonglebust40 wrote:
12 Jun 2018, 11:07
Spiffy wrote:
08 Jun 2018, 15:30
Oh i might need to chat with you about fishing, im keen to get started again.
Fire away with any questions
Think ill PM you rather, dont want to bore everyone reading this with minor details.

Maybe start a "How to get started" thread for fishing off your SIB/RIB/FRIB
You can add your tips and tricks on our "Fishing from your SIb" pages ..
Those pages can be found here guys..
.
:Link viewforum.php?f=47


Martin :thumbsup
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Return to “Events”