neil h wrote:Paul
If we get out next sat i need to collect ob from Pacer at 0830 so will be leaving there about 0900.
So I can't be water side til about 10-1030
Work for you still?
Yes mate, no worries
As said before I'll fit in with you and whoever else wants to go boating together
Long range forecast says it's going to be windy but we'll take a look again mid-week
If it's any help to you I'm happy to collect your OB for you anytime during this week but I'm sure you'll prefer to give it 'the once over' yourself prior to handing over the readies
I can always meet you at Pacermarine on the day at 08.30, help you lift it etc, and travel down together
Where we are launching from will depend on the updated forecasts, so stay tuned Kev
BTW, like you, Andy B was interested in giving his current setup a shake down
..... Andy come out of your man cave and come have a play